NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR THE MAJORITY OF AGE IN THEIR STATE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES, CANADA, AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS GAME IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK® OR INSTAGRAM® OR TWITTER®.
1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Deploy The Joy Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and possessions outside the 50 United States, Canada, and where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of Flowers Bakeries, LLC (the “Sponsor”), Arrowhead Promotion & Fulﬁllment Co., Inc. (”Administrator”) (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Released Parties”), and any of their respective afﬁliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the participant (“You” or “Participant”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Ofﬁcial Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Ofﬁcial Rule #1 above. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as ﬁnal and binding as they relate to the content of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of the Sweepstakes in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on April 25, 2021 at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on September 11, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period.”) All entries must be received and recorded by the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for the random drawing. The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into twenty (20) weekly entry periods as set forth in the Weekly Prize and Drawing Chart (each, a “Weekly Period”).
4. How to Enter: To enter this Sweepstakes, visit deploythejoy.com (“Website”) to ﬁnd, complete, and submit the online ofﬁcial entry form, including uploading a picture of your thank you to the military (“Photo”). Once submitted, you will receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. Then, “share” the Sweepstakes through Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, to receive one (1) bonus entry (each, a “Bonus Entry”) per platform you share the Sweepstakes through (for a total and maximum of three (3) Bonus Entries).
Limit four (4) total entries during the entire Sweepstakes Period per person/email address (one (1) online entry and up to three (3) Bonus Entries). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on the Sunday of each Weekly Period, or by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 11, 2021, to be entered into random drawing. Any attempt by any participant to enter by using multiple/different identities, or any other methods may disqualify that participant from winning any prize, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualiﬁcation. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualiﬁed. In the event of a dispute as to any participation by an entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning account for the domain associated with the submitted account. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
5. Photo Entry Requirements: Participants agree to and understand that Photo entries will be made available to the public, including without limitation, posting on the Internet and may appear in Sponsor’s advertising and marketing materials. Whether or not Photo entries are published on the Internet, Sponsor does not covenant or guarantee any conﬁdentiality with respect to any Photo entries.
Photo Entry Content Restrictions
Photo entries must not contain material that:
Failure of any Photo entry to comply with the above “Photo Entry Requirements” and “Photo Entry Content Restrictions,” as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may result in disqualiﬁcation of Participant. Without limitation, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that, in their sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reﬂects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes, or any other person or entity, does not comply with these Ofﬁcial Rules or if Sponsor receives notiﬁcation about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein. All Photo entries shall become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Photo entries must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in sole determination of Sponsor.
6. Weekly Drawing & Prize Chart
|WEEKLY DRAWING & PRIZE CHART|
|Starts @ 12:00:00 AM ET on:||Ends @ 11:59:59 PM ET on:||Drawing on:||One (1) Prize to be awarded each week (ARV of BBQ Tools and Coupon prize is $50.00. USO themed prize is $70):|
|April 25, 2021||May 1, 2021||May 3, 2021||Free Wonder Product (via coupons)|
|May 2, 2021||May 8, 2021||May 10, 2021||Grilling & Summer BBQ Tools|
|May 9, 2021||May 15, 2021||May 17, 2021||Free Tastykake product (via coupons)|
|May 16, 2021||May 22, 2021||May 24, 2021||USO themed swag prize pack|
|May 23, 2021||May 29, 2021||May 31, 2021||Free Wonder Product (via coupons)|
|May 30, 2021||June 5, 2021||June 7, 2021||Grilling & Summer BBQ Tools|
|June 6, 2021||June 12, 2021||June 14, 2021||Free Tastykake product (via coupons)|
|June 13, 2021||June 19, 2021||June 21, 2021||USO themed swag prize pack|
|June 20, 2021||June 26, 2021||June 28, 2021||Free Wonder Product (via coupons)|
|June 27, 2021||July 3, 2021||July 5, 2021||Grilling & Summer BBQ Tools|
|July 4, 2021||July 10, 2021||July 12, 2021||Free Tastykake product (via coupons)|
|July 11, 2021||July 17, 2021||July 19, 2021||USO themed swag prize pack|
|July 18, 2021||July 24, 2021||July 26 2021||Free Wonder Product (via coupons)|
|July 25, 2021||July 31, 2021||August 2, 2021||Grilling & Summer BBQ Tools|
|August 1, 2021||August 7, 2021||August 9, 2021||Free Tastykake product (via coupons)|
|August 8, 2021||August 14, 2021||August 16, 2021||USO themed swag prize pack|
|August 15, 2021||August 21, 2021||August 23, 2021||Free Wonder Product (via coupons)|
|August 22, 2021||August 28, 2021||August 30, 2021||Grilling & Summer BBQ Tools|
|August 29, 2021||September 4, 2021||September 6, 2021||Free Tastykake product (via coupons)|
|September 5, 2021||September 11, 2021||September 13, 2021||USO themed swag prize pack|
7. Winner Selection and Notiﬁcation: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held by Administrator on or about the Drawing Dates set forth in the Weekly Prize and Drawing Chart. Non-winning entries from any Weekly Period WILL roll over to subsequent Weekly Period random drawings. The potential winners will be notiﬁed by Administrator by email on or about the day of the random drawing. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner’s failure to receive or check for direct messages or emails in a timely manner. Potential winner must respond within 48 hours from Administrators sending the direct message or email to the potential winner. Limit one (1) winner per person/household during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received in each Weekly Period.
If Sponsor requests, each winner must also sign a liability and publicity release, allowing Sponsor to use the winner’s Entry and name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information. Failure to complete these forms may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor will make the ﬁnal determination of identity of potential winners in its sole discretion. In the event that a winner is disqualiﬁed for any reason, Sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining participants. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Prize Per Weekly Period (20 Prizes awarded during the entire Sweepstakes Period) – The speciﬁc Weekly Period prizes are each listed in the Weekly Drawing & Prize Chart in Ofﬁcial Rule #6 above. All coupons are subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions as printed on the coupon. Winners are solely responsible for all local, state and federal taxes associated with each prize. Winners may be responsible to pay sales tax upon redemption of a coupon.
Coupon and BBQ set prize have an approximate retail value of $50.00. USO themed swag prize pack has an approximate retail value of $70.00. The approximate retail value of the total of all prizes in this Sweepstakes is $1100.00. Actual value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. Prizes consists of only those items speciﬁcally listed as part of the Prize. No cash or other substitution allowed by any winner, but Sponsor may substitute a prize, or any portion thereof, for a prize of equal or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion for any reason. The prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in these Ofﬁcial Rules. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Winner may be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible Entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Ofﬁcial Rules, or to be acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void Entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Ofﬁcial Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, each Participant agrees to allow Sponsor and its designees the perpetual worldwide right to use and/or publish Participant’s name, biographical information, photos and/or other likeness, entry comments, and statements, in whole or in part, for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, without additional compensation or notice to participant, or review or approval by winner, except where prohibited by law.
10. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their subsidiaries, afﬁliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, ofﬁcers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Sweepstakes and Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; and (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Georgia; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Ofﬁcial Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conﬂict of law rules (whether of State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
13. Winners List/Ofﬁcial Rules: To view the list of winners for this Sweepstakes, to be posted on or about the end of the Sweepstakes Period, or to obtain a copy of these Ofﬁcial Rules, please visit www.deploythejoy.com.
14. Sponsor: Flowers Bakeries, LLC, 1919 Flowers Circle, Thomasville, GA 31757. Administrator: Arrowhead Sweepstakes & Fulﬁllment Co., Inc., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
The company behind Wonder® and Tastykake® has more than 100 years of baking experience. Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) offers a wide range of delicious bakery foods.
© 2021 Flowers Foods. All rights reserved.